Concept Behind "Awakening: The Uxel Herum Saga" by Alain Gomez



If you find out about this story through this post, mention it in an email and the first five people will receive a complementary copy from an e-store of their choice.

This is the fifth book and conclusion to this particular Uxel story arc.  It's funny because as I wrote my way through the series I was dead set on five books.  I planned for five, I mapped out five and that was going to be it.  Other series would involve other characters.

But by the end of this book I realized that Uxel's story had only really begun.  I had told the story of how she becomes a full-fledged tuner but that's only the beginning of her career.  She has a long way to go.

So my plan is to do at least another five book series set several years after Awakening.  The adventure continues!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Hundred Eyes

Review of "Ferryman" by Nigel Edwards

Interview with Author Hugh Howey